Old versionsSee all
TI-GRAPH LINK for Windows is a Windows-based integrated communication link and data manager for the PC.
· Transfer data between the calculator and a PC.
· Save TI-83 Plus screen images on the PC for use in word processing, desktop publishing, or page-layout applications.
· Print TI-83 Plus screen images.
· Create, edit, save, and print TI-83 Plus programs and lists on the PC.
· Import and export TI-83 Plus programs and data files via the Internet.
· Convert TI-82 Programs into TI-83 Plus Programs
· Work on several program files at the same time.
· Store ID numbers of TI-83 Plus calculators for an entire class or group. (Does not apply to the TI-83.)
· Send Flash software (Operating System (OS), Apps, and Certificate files) to a TI-83 Plus connected to your PC; receive Flash application software from a TI-83 Plus.